In BDFutura we make simple the IP data capture for shipment to the platform through the development of BDFSENS devices.
The first commercial BDFSENS IP device is the Energy Meter series EM-CDE-01 model which is designed to facilitate the work of professionals in energy efficiency.
It allows to capture all the information and data required from an industrial or domestic electrical installation and have them instantly through BDfutura platform. Its three-phase network analyzer allows to measure currents, power, phase shifts, frequency, power factor, consumption, load balancing, etc.
Its DIN rail box format allows an easy installation in electrical cabinets of domestic and professional environments.
- Ethernet: recommended to collect continuous information for long periods of time in environments that have infrastructure and cabling
- Wifi: for installations without access to cable measuring points.
- GPRS: For any type of measure, anywhere, wherever there is coverage. Especially recommended for those professionals who use BDFSENS in different locations regardless of client connectivity.
It incorporates two relays to operate the actuator mode, controlling the switching on or off from other devices
Connects signals from other devices such as alarms, etc., to your digital inputs (2),.
Signals can be measured 0-5 v. through its analog inputs,
It has a Li-Po backup battery.
They are very useful in jobs where the ON / OFF action is necessary. Allow actuator mode operation where, either by conditioning of the measured signals, or on-line command from BDFutura platform, you can enable or disable signals, circuits, equipment and devices.
Por ejemplo, encender una alarma ante un evento que permita conocer que nuestro sistema en observación no cumple con alguna de las características o condiciones de funcionamiento.
They allow us to interact with sensors, external devices, alarms, motion detectors and alert the system from these entries that has generated an event that needs attention, as configured in BDFutura platform (SMS, email, phone call, etc.)
We can measure the information between their terminals placed in the range of 0-5 volts.
Very useful when we need to measure signal levels from different sources.
El dispositivo BDFSENS Analiza y calcula todos los parámetros de una línea de baja tensión trifásica o monofásica.
Esta información es la que se transmitirá a la NUBE donde BDfutura la formateará para obtener datos numéricos, gráficas e históricos y poder, así, obtener comparativas y acciones programadas en base al nivel de las señales recibidas.
In addition, the data obtained will be the basis of professional work for the completion of the studies, comparative reports and network status, consumption, phases, balanced, etc
- Power 110/230VAC 50/60Hz
- Microcontroller Atmel
- Three-phase network Analyzer: voltage, current, power, gap,
- Frequency, power factor, consumption, etc.
- 2 output relays.
- 2 digital inputs.
- 2 analog inputs 0/5v.
- LiPo backup battery
- Ethernet, Wifi o GPRS ports
- Leds indicators for power, battery charge, Ethernet activity, active and reactive power pulses.
- DIN rail housing with screw terminals. Width: 212 mm height: 90 mm background: 58 mm weight: 320 g.
- Full range of power supply of 85 ~ 264VAC 50 ~ 60 Hz
- Maximum consumption: 10W
- Fuse 2A
- Built-in EMC filter
- LiPo battery 3.7V 1000mAh
- Approximate battery mode duration: 1 hour.
- The output relays are normally open and normally closed type.
- The two outputs have their common totally independent.
- Technical characteristics of the relay outputs:
- Maximum current: 5A
- Maximum voltage: 250VAC or 30VDC
- Maximum power: 1500VA, 300W
- Contact resistance: 100mOhm
- Electrical life: 100,000 operations to 5A 250VAC
- Mechanical life: 10,000,000 operations
- The digital inputs are activated with 0V logic levels.
- The digital inputs are protected against transient.
- The range of the two analog inputs is from 0 to 5VDC.
- The analog inputs are protected against transient.
- The built-in Network Analyzer is based on the Analog Devices chip ADE7758. This chip is able to analyze and calculate all parameters necessary for analysis of a low-voltage three-phase or single-phase line.
- Technical characteristics of the Network Analyzer:
- Maximum voltage per channel with respect to neutral: 350Vrms
- Current measurement input impedance: 10 Ohm
- Measurement of energy active, reactive and apparent, voltage, current, frequency, gap.
- Detection of peaks of voltage and current
Other technical specifications
- Operating temperature: – 40 to 85 ° C (without Li-Po battery)
- Width: 212 mm
- Height: 90 mm
- Background: 58 mm
- Weight: 320 g.